I founded ScienceFitness Studio in 2011 with the vision of giving you the client a bit more privacy and focus in your training plan. Having spent many years working in commercial gyms i got disheartened by the amount of gym “members” that gave up on their fitness goals and aspirations due to over crowded, under staffed and under equipped gyms.
With that in mind I set out to create a studio that would be fully equipped and fully staffed with not only enthusiastic fitness professionals but qualified instructors to train you to your full potential.
I have since had 3 different studio in 3 locations around Oxford that have grown each time to our current place in the popular area of Cowley Rd. With 105 square meters of space and enough room and equipment to have 3 trainers and 3 clients all training simultaneously.
Not only have we increased in size but also increased our services to include exclusive membership so you can practise and perfect what you learn with your trainer at ScienceFitness Studio and adding to the list of services our variety of fun and effective small group classes.
- S.A.C Certified level 3 PERSONAL FITNESS TRAINER
- F.A certified NVQ Level 2 treatment and management of injuries
- N.O.C.N 5 credits at level 2 GET FIT FOR LIFE
- British Amateur Weightlifting Award. Diploma
- British Weight Lifters Association. Leaders Award
- City and Guilds level 3 certificate for health trainers
- Royal Society For Public Health Level 2 Award Understanding Health Improvement